Netgear Wireless N600 router is also called a reliable home networking WiFi router. It is small and easy to setup in a big home. In this Netgear N600 based article, we only discuss the N600 router setup. We will start with unpacking and specifications of the WiFi router.
Then at last, we will provide you the information about the Netgear N600 setup through its web interface. So, without wasting any time, let’s start this full of N600 information article.
Unpacking: Netgear N600 WiFi Router
You will get some simple to use accessories inside the Netgear Wireless router. Let’s list up these accessories right down here.
- At first, you will get the main N600 Wireless router unit from the box.
- You will also find two router stand pieces, which are used to stand the router still on the table or floor.
- An Ethernet cable and power adaptor also added to the Netgear router box. These accessories used to connect other network devices and supply electricity to the router.
- You’ll also get simple to read user manual to setup the router easily in your home.
Now, let’s see, what specifications N600 wireless router provides to the users.
Specifications: Netgear N600 WiFi Router
There so much features in N600 router that you can see on its hardware as well. In this section, we only discuss its specifications.
- It has several LED lights that show different status like USB, LAN, frequency, internet and power status.
- WPS and power button are given on the side of the router, which are used to connect extender and turn on the router.
- At the back, you’ll see Ethernet, USB, WAN, AC adaptor ports with a reset button. These ports used to connect computer, modem, extender and power adaptor. Reset button will factory reset the device.
Now, combine you router and connect it with the modem, by following ‘how to setup N600 router’ section and adjusting the settings through www.routerlogin.net.
Installation: Netgear N600 WiFi Router
In this section, we will share the instructions to attach all the accessories to the router. Then we will carry on with how to connect modem to the router and adjust setting through routerlogin.net.
Attach N600 WiFi Router
- To make sure the heat dissipation and router stability, you should connect the router stand that came with the router.
- The first steps are peeling off the protective film that is covering on the top and side of the router.
- Now, insert the stand pieces into the slots on the bottom of the N600 router.
Connect to Cable Modem
- After setting up the router stands, you have to link your router to modem via Ethernet cable.
- Just find WAN port of the router and LAN port of the modem and then insert the cable in the ports.
- Turn on the router by connecting its power cord to a wall socket and pressing the power button.
Adjust Router’s Settings
- Then you have to connect your computer to the router, to adjust the settings and networks of the N600 via network cable.
- Start the desktop and open an internet browser. Then search routerlogin.net in the web browser.
- You will reach to login page; now, use the user manual to enter the credentials here.
- The interface dashboard will appear; here you can manage the Netgear N600 router.
The Ending Lines
Now, you have reached at the end of this article, where you have read all the information about the Netgear N600 Wireless router. This article consist un-packaging the router, specifications of router and installation of the N600 sections. Hope, you have read the entire article and made your mind to purchase the Netgear Wireless N600 router.